Henrietta Knox, Licensed Professional Counselor
part of Arise Counseling Service
Hours and Billing
Monday 10AM - 6PM
Tuesday 8AM - 4PM
Wednesday 10AM - 6PM
Thursday 8AM - 4PM
Sessions are scheduled by appointment
and are usually 45 minutes long.
Health Insurance billing
I will bill your health insurance company directly. You are however responsible for co-pays and deductibles. Co-pays and deductibles are due at the beginning of each session. I accept cash, checks and credit/debit cards, HSA and Flex cards accepted. (Medicare not accepted.)
I am a 'in-network' or preferred provider for
• United Health care (Optum Health)
• Samaritan Health
• Regence Blue Cross Blue shield
• TRILLIUM (OHP), Oregon Health Plan open card
• First Choice Health,
• Value Options/Beacon Health
• Reliant Behavioral Health (EAP)
• Tricare Certified (for Tricare members with out-of-network benefits)
• VA in Roseburg and Veterans' Choice Card
Insurance companies will often approve (partial) reimbursement for an ‘out-of-network’ provider. Your coverage is dependent on your carrier and on your particular plan.
I will call your insurance to verify your benefits before the first appointment.
If you want to call you insurance company before contacting me, consider the following questions:
Important questions to ask your insurer are:
• Does your plan cover Outpatient Mental Health benefits?
• Does your plan reimburse for an LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor)?
• What is your yearly deductible and how much of it has been met?
• What is your co-pay for an out-of-network provider versus a participating/preferred provider.
Self pay fees available upon request.
An adjustment in fees is possible in cases of need and when discussed in advance.
There is a limited amount of hours available for reduced rate counseling.
I accept cash, checks and credit/debit cards, HSA and Flex cards
Please call at least 24 hours before an appointment to cancel. You may do so by calling (541) 321-2278. You may leave a voicemail at any time. Missed appointments without a valid reason will be charged. Your health insurance will not reimburse missed appointments.